Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Four Months


I am a little late on my Happy Four Months to JD but thought I would post a few pictures while I finish the next update. James keeps me busy with appointments while Connor keeps me busy laughing all day long. 

Mom, please buy me a larger onesie - this is just embarrassing

Storing extra food in my cheeks for the end of the world later this year

We are getting so good at moving our hands we have started to learn how to Dougie

Unlike McKayla Maroney we are very impressed with Team USA's performance - Yay!!!

First time eating corn on the cob

Preparing for the Tour de France - no doping needed here

More JD updates coming later this week. We have had appointments every single day so as you can imagine I spend most of my time sitting around getting manis/pedis while drinking a crisp summer wine. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy four months, JD! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all of the appointments are going well. Adorable photos and I love all the captions. . too funny!

    ReplyDelete